Thursday, 13 March 2014

What a Catch!

Hi Everyone


The further colour scheme comes from a Sprinkle of Imagination:


I firstly sprayed a piece of cardstock 6 ins x 4 ins with Dylusions sprays and let it dry.


I then used a TCW  stencil of dots and used distress inks through it.

I then stamped out Smumanha, a fish and  Studio 490 funky flowers onto cardstock with versamark and WOW ebony embossing powders and coloured them in with Promarkers and distress inks.


The flowers I stamped out again onto acetate and coloured them in with alcohol inks.

The middles of the flowers are buttons.

I then stitched around the edges with black zig zag stitching.
.
The words 'gone fishin' I used small stamps 

I am entering this into the following challenges:



I have used buttons - Free and Flowers

Country View Challenge - Paper

Take care, speak soon.....Sue

13 comments:

  1. Fun card Sue! and thanks for the tut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sue this is gorgeous! I love your flowers and the way the mermaid is holding onto her dinner. Thanks so much for joining in again at Stampotique. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stampotique stamp you used of smumanha it's one of my favourite... You have made a great card !
    Thank you for joining us at stampotique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you again here, Sue! Great stamp and a perfect scene! Love the flowers. Thanks for participating this week in the Stamptique Designers' "green" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Sue, it's just gorgeous. Thanks for joining our Stampotique challenge again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! this is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing your creation over at SDC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, this is so gorgeous <3
    Great work!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work and so cool to see how it was done! Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card and I loves the 490 flowers you used... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've made a cool project. The stitched edge is great! Thank you for joining us at SDC 138.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great, fun card, the flowers look fabulous ! Thanks for joining us at CVC. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete